The Collaborative Research Centre 1076 AquaDiva invites applications for numerous doctoral, postdoctoral, and technician positions in 2021.
Postdoc position in Viral Metagenomics / Viromics
in project A01 (Prof. Dr. A. Chatzinotas, UFZ Leipzig)
PhD position in Molecular Microbial Ecology
in project A03 (Prof. Dr. K. Küsel and Dr. M. Taubert, FSU Jena)
PhD position in Linear and Nonlinear Raman Spectroscopy
in project A03 (Prof. Dr. J. Popp, Dr. P. Rösch, FSU Jena)
More information / job announcement coming soon
1) Check if...
... the Collaborative Research Centre 1076 AquaDiva with its integrated Research Training Group AquaDiva is the right choice for you:
Learn more about the CRC AquaDiva and its field site or about the curriculum of the PhD program.
... you fulfill the requirements: Applications are open to canditates with
- a Master's degree for PhD positions,
- a doctoral degree for postdoc positions, or
- a technical profession for technician positions
in one of AquaDiva's research disciplines.
The requirements for the individual projects are given in the job announcements above.
Excellent written and oral skills in English are expected.
2) Check details above on how to apply for a specific position and submit your application:
- For researcher positions at FSU, IPHT, and MPI-BGC Jena via the AquaDiva application platform: crc-aquadiva.freshteam.com/jobs
- For researcher positions at UFZ Leipzig via the UFZ platform, accessable from the respective UFZ job announcement linked above
- For technician positions as given in the respective job announcement linked above
Queries concerning the application process should be directed to the IRTG coordinator, Dr. Anke Hädrich (aquadiva-recruitment[at]uni-jena.de). For project-related questions, please contact the respective project leader specified in the job announcement.
3) Phone/videochat interviews of pre-selected candidates
You will be contacted by the project PI.
4) Recuitment symposium in July/August 2021 for doctoral and postdoctoral positions; Interviews for technician positions.
In case you were selected to participate in the symposium or have a job interview, you will receive an invitation from us.